Updates are most frequently posted on Instagram. Please follow us to stay connected.
Let's cleanup a water body in Rishikesh. The cleanup spot is “Secret Waterfall water outlet Tapovan”, the difficulty level is moderate. We will be going inside for cleanup, please prepare accordingly(The water level will be low, below knees). This time, there's no arrangement for stay & food for volunteers from other cities. Also, no pickup & drop facility. Everyone needs to meet us directly on the cleaning spot at 8:45 AM on Sunday.
Things to Carry:
- Must carry slipper/crocs/sandals that can go into the water
- Must carry shorts or wear something that you can roll-up till knees
- Bring your own reusable water bottle.
Rules to Follow:
- The campaign will be zero waste, hence all volunteers need to follow zero waste lifestyle during the campaign
- Do not carry any plastic based food wrappers (chips, toffees, biscuits, etc.) or bottles.
- Drinking/Smoking is not allowed during the campaign