Updates are most frequently posted on Instagram. Please follow us to stay connected.
Let's travel with purpose & cleanup a spot in Rishikesh. The cleanup spot is “Secret Waterfall water outlet Tapovan”, the difficulty level is moderate. We will be going inside for cleanup, please prepare accordingly(The water level will be low, below knees).
Take a bus/Train to Rishikesh then take a autorickshaw for Tapovan & reach the SHANGRIR-LA CASCADE camps by direction available on Google maps
Things to Carry:
- Must carry slipper/crocs/sandals that can go into the water
- Must carry shorts or wear something that you can roll-up till knees
- Bring your own reusable water bottle.
- Bring a reusable plate, spoon, and glass in order to avoid using disposables.
- You can bring snacks in a reusable dabba unpacked like channa, peanuts, dry-fruits, namkeen, etc.
- A reusable cloth carry bag in case you want to buy something from the local market.
Rules to Follow:
- The campaign will be zero waste, hence all volunteers need to follow zero waste lifestyle during the campaign
- Do not carry any plastic based food wrappers (chips, toffees, biscuits, etc.) or bottles.
- Do not bring any bluetooth speakers. We must respect the silence of the place.
- Drinking/Smoking is not allowed during the campaign
- Breakfast, Dinner & stay will be complimentary
Day 1: Reach “SHANGRIR-LA CASCADE” CAMPS Tapovan by 3 PM. Day 1 is for rest and acclimatise
Day 2: Breakfast will be ready by 7 am & we need begin cleanup at sharp 8 am that will continue till 11-11:30 am. Post cleanup everyone is free to leave for respective destinations